Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019 is available for 352 Clerk Vacancies. The Subordinate Court of Haryana is going to invite online application form for Clerk Vacancies. Registration Process will be begun form 07 January 2019. Interested applicants may collect eligibility criteria details form here. Eligible and Interested aspirants should apply online before the last date 04 February 2019. The Department has issued official Punjab and Haryana High Court Notification 2019 at the official website. Aspirants should read below article carefully for more details regrading PHHC Clerk Jobs 2019.
|Department’s Name||Punjab Haryana High Court At Chandigarh|
|Sub Department||Society for Centralization Recruitment Staff in Subordinate Courts|
|Examination Name||Punjab High Court clerk Examination|
|Mode of Registration||Online Registration|
|Number of Vacancies||352 Posts|
|Examination mode||Written Examination|
|Vacancy Name||Clerk Posts|
|Online Process started form||07.01.2019|
|Last Date for Applying Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment||04.02.2019|
|Punjab Haryana High Court Notification Released on||05.01.2019|
|Closing Date for submitting Receipt pf an application fee||06.02.2019 (In Banking Hours)|
|Step II Registration Form Filling Closing Date||07.0.2019|
|Last Date for Editing Application Form||07.02.2019|
Check Here Qualification, Age, And Application Fee For PHHC Clerk Vacancy 2019 | Eligibility Criteria For Punjab & Haryana High Court Jobs Available Here
- Qualification For Punjab and Haryana High Court Vacancy 2019: Candidates who have Bachelors Degree in Arts and Science form any recognized university or Institution of Government can apply for Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019. Only those applicants can take part in PHHC Clerk Jobs 2019 who have Hindi as one subject in 12th Class. Contenders should download Punjab & Haryana High Court notification 2019 form link given below.
- Age Criteria For PHHC Vacancy 2019: 18 years is the minimum age for Punjab & Haryana High Court Jobs 2019. And Maximum Age Should is 42 years for PHHC Clerk Recruitment 2019. The Department has gave 5 years of age relaxation to the reserved category contenders.
- Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019 Application Fee: Different Category candidates need to pay particular amount for an application fee. the Department may also set different amounts for male and female aspirants for Punjab and Haryana High Court Bharti 2019. General Category male will pay Rs. 750/- and Female have to submit Rs. 375/- as an application fee. SC/ST/BC/ESM category of Haryana State male will pay Rs. 200.- and female will submit Rs. 100/-. Reserved Category of other state have to submit same amount as general category aspirants. For furthermore details candidates may refer to the official Panjab and Haryana High Court notification 2019.
- Selection Process For Punjab & Haryana Clerk Jobs 2019: The Department will select candidates on the basis of written examination and Interview. Participants may need to perform well in examination for participating in PHHC Recruitment 2019.
Distribution Of Vacancies For Punjab & Haryana High Court Jobs 2019 | PHHC Clerk Vacancy 2019
The Department has divided vacancies in all categories. Candidates should check here number of vacancies according to their categories for Punjab & Haryana high Court Recruitment 2019.
Number of Vacancies: 352 Posts
Name of The Vacancy: Clerk Posts
Category Wise Division of PHHC Jobs 2019
- General Category: 183 Posts
- SC/ST Category: 60 Posts
- BC of Haryana: 69 Posts
- PHC of Haryana: 01 Posts
- EMS: 39 Posts
Simple and Easy Steps to Apply For Punjab and Haryana High Court Vacancy | Download PHHC Clerk notification 2019
Step 1: Log on to the official Website of High Court of Punjab and Haryana that is highcourtchd.gov.in. the Official Website consists of all information related to the Department. Candidates can use it for collecting details.
Step 2: Click on The Career Section Option given at the Homepage. Now Select Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment Option. Click on Clerk Advt. PDf . A PDF is a file which contain information in two or more pages.
Step 3: Read complete PHHC Clerk notification PDF carefully. Check qualification, age and much more details for Punjab and Haryana High Court jobs 2019. Eligible Candidates may apply online for Clerk Vacancy form links given here.
Step 4: Applicants should fill up their application form carefully and must recheck it. If any mistake found in an application form the Department will reject it. Candidates should submit their application fee.
Step 5: Candidates must keep copy of an application form for further use. It will be helpfully in some cases.
Important Links For Punjab & Haryana high Court Vacancy 2019
Conclusion: High court of Punjab and Haryana has released notification for appointing candidates on 352 Clerk Vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online for Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019 Form here.