KSP Recruitment 2019 is available for 622 Warder & Jailor Vacancies. Online application Form are invited from 21.02.2019. The Registration Process will be close on 09.03.2019. The Karnataka State Police Department will conduct written examination for Warder & Jailor Posts. 10th Standard pass candidates may fill up their online application form for KSP Jailor Vacancy 2019. Before applying candidates should check eligibility criteria, age, and application fee details from here. Contends should collect further more details from the below article.
|Department’s Name||Karnataka State Police, Bangalore|
|Well Known as||Police Department|
|Examination Name||Karnataka Police Jailor & Warder Examination 2019|
|Mode of Registration||Online Application Form|
|Number of Vacancies||622 Posts|
|Examination mode||Written Test, PET, PST & Viva Voce (only for Jailor Posts)|
|Vacancy Name||Jailor & Warder Vacancies|
|Opening Date of online Registration for KSP Recruitment 2019||21.02.2019|
|Closing Date To Apply online for Karnataka Police Jobs||09.03.2019|
Collect Here Qualification, Age, & Application Fee Details For KSP Jailor Recruitment 2019 | Karnataka Police Vacancy Pay Scale
- Education Qualification: Candidates who are going to apply for Warder Posts must have SSLC/ 10th Pass Certificate. For Jailor Posts should required Bachelor’s Degree in any suitable subject can apply for KSP Jobs 2019. For further more information aspirants may refer to the official KSP Notification 2019.
- Age Criteria For KSP Bharti 2019: Applying candidates must be between 20 years to 26 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable a per department rule for Karnataka Police Recruitment 2019. 5 years of age concession is given to the SC/ST Category candidates. And 3 years of age relaxation is provided to OBC Category aspirants.
- Application Fee: Participating applicants of General, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B need to pay Rs. 250/- as an application fee for KSP Recruitment 2019. The SC, St, CAT-01 Category aspirants will submit Rs. 100/- only for an application fee. Candidates have to submit their application fee via HDFC Bank / Post office challan for KSP Vacancy 2019.
- Pay Scale: The Department will pay a good amount of salary to the appointed aspirants. Candidates should check here Karnataka Police Jobs 2019 post Wise pay Band in a given below table.
|Name of the Posts||No. of posts||Pay Scale|
|Jailor||650||₹21400-500-22400-550-24600-600-27000- 650-29600-750-32600-850-36000-950- 39800-1100-42000|
- Selection Criteria: The Karnataka Police Department will selected candidates on the basis of Written Examination, Physical Standard, PET, and Interview. Candidates who qualify in written Examination will participate in Physical standard Test & Physical Efficiency Test. Participants who cleared these three level will allowed to participated in Interview. Candidates may download KSP Notification 2019 from links given here.
- Physical Standard Test & Physical Efficiency Test Criteria For KSP Recruitment 2019: Applicants should check Karnataka Police Notification 2019 for PST & PET Exam Details .
Vacancy Details for KSP Jobs 2019 Available Here | Karnataka Police Bharti 2019
Total Warder Posts: 12 Vacancies
Vacancies Provided for Jailor Posts: 650 Posts
Easy & Simple Steps To Apply For KSP Vacancy 2019 | Download KSP notification 2019
Step 1: Participants should open official website of Karnataka State Police Department i.e rec18.ksp-online.in.
Step 2: Click on Recruitment Advt. option given at the Homepage.
Step 3: Read complete Advt. carefully a for collecting information.
Step 4: Suitable candidates may apply online for KSP Recruitment 2019.
Step 5: Pay your application fee through suitable mode.
Links For Karnataka State Police Jobs 2019
Conclusion: Karnataka State Police Department has released notification for 6222 Jailor & Warder Vacancies. Candidates should apply online for KSP Recruitment 2019. Collect eligibility criteria details from this article before applying..