BARC Recruitment 2019 – Bhabha Atomic Research Atomic has issued notification for 60 Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer. The Online Registration will be started form 31.01.2019. The Last Date to Apply online for BARC Recruitment 2019 is 25.02.2019. Eligible candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- for an application fee. The Women and SC/ST/OBC Applicants may exempt form the payment of an application fee
|Department’s Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Center|
|Well Known as||BARC|
|Examination Name||BARC UDC Examination 2019|
|Mode of Registration||Online Application Form|
|Number of Vacancies||60 Posts|
|Examination mode||written examination|
|Vacancy Name||UDC & Stenographer Posts|
|BSF Notification Published on||31.01.2019|
|Last Date for Submitting Application form for BARC Jobs||25.02.2019|
Check Here Qualification, Age, & Application Fee For BARC Vacancy | Eligibility Criteria For BARC UDC Exam Notification 2019
- Education Qualification: For UDC Vacancy , Candidates must have Graduation Degree form any recognized university of government with minimum 50%. May Also required English typing with 30 wpm. For Stenographer Matriculation 10th with 80 wpm in English Stenographer and English Typing of 30wpm.
- Age Limit For BARC Recruitment: Participants must be minimum 18 years old and may not be more than 27 years old for BARC UDC Vacancy 2019. The Department has provided 3 years of age relaxation to OBC Category Candidates. And 5 years of age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST category aspirants. For more information candidates may download BARC notification 2019.
- Application Fee For BARC UDC Jobs: Aspirants have to pay some amount as an application fee for BARC Recruitment. General and OBC Category applicants will pay Rs. 100/- as an application fee. Women/SC/ST/Ex-Service need not to pay any amount for BARC Jobs 2019.
- Selection Criteria: The Department will select candidates on the basis of objective Test, Descriptive Test, & Stenographer Test. The Objective examination will take place for both posts. Descriptive Test should be conducted for Upper Division Clerk Posts. And Stenographer Test will be held for Stenographer posts For BARC Jobs 2019.
Distribution of Vacancies For BARC UDC Exam Notification 2019
Total Posts: 60 Posts
Vacancy Name: Upper Division Clerk (UDC) & Stenographer Posts
- Upper Division Clerk Posts | BARC Recruitment 2019
01. General: 32 Posts
02. ST: 04 Posts
03. OBC: 11 Posts
- Stenographer Posts | BARC UDC Jobs 2019
01. General: 05 Posts
02. SC: 01 posts
03. ST: 01 posts
04. OBC: 06 posts
Easy & Simple Steps To Apply For BARC Vacancy 2019 | Download BARC Notification 2019
Step 1: Applicants should log on to the official Website of Bhabha Atomic Research Center i.e barc.gov.in.
Step 2: Search For BARC Recruitment 2019 option at the Homepage. And Read complete notification carefully.
Step 3: Check Qualification, Age, & Application fee For BARC UDC Examination 2019. Eligible Candidates may apply only form links given here.
Step 4: Applicants should pay their application fee through online mode.
Step 5: Candidates must recheck your application form. and submit it.
Important Links For BARC Jobs 2019
Conclusion: Bhabha Atomic Research Center will publish notification for 60 UPD & stenographer Vacancies. Candidates may apply online for BARC Recruitment 2019. For more information aspirant may refer to the official notification.